The Dataflow Modeller is a multi-platform Graphical User Interface for editing, debugging and analyzing dataflow models. It supports various dataflow formalisms including (Homogeneous) Synchronous Dataflow, Cyclo-Static Dataflow, Boolean Dataflow and Scenario-Aware Dataflow. The Dataflow Modeller can be extended with plugins for Importing, Exporting, Analyzing and Transforming models. The Dataflow Modeller uses the Qt-based C++ libraries to realize deployment on multiple platforms and comes with the GNU Lesser General Public License 3.0.
- Support for Duplicate Names
- Class-Instance Based
- Hierarchical Composition
- Single-Buffer Channels with Multiple Consumers
- Convenient Specification of Auto-Concurreny
- Real-Valued Execution Time(s) (Distributions)
- Mixing of & Conversion between Different Dataflow Formalisms
- Hierarchical Control & Pipelined Reconfiguration of Scenarios
- Probabilistic & Non-Deterministic Interpretation of State-Machines
- Forward and Backward Debugging
- Graphical & Textual Inspection during Debugging
- Extendable through Plugins (Import, Export, Analysis and Transform)
Download Dataflow Modeller
The following links download the Dataflow Modeller with most plugins listed below pre-installed.
Download & Install Plugins
Plugins can easily be installed for the Dataflow Modeller. After downloading and copying as explained below, (re-)start the Dataflow Modeller and the plugin functionality is ready for use.
- Windows: Copy the plugin .dll file to the plugins subfolder of the folder where the dfm.exe executable is located
- Linux: Copy the plugin .so file to the plugins subfolder of the folder where the dfm executable & run.sh script are located
- Mac OS: Copy the plugin .dylib file to the PlugIns subfolder of the Contents folder in the dfm.app bundle
|Some basic analysis and transformation tools
|Imports/exports models from/to SDF3
|Exports models to the Parallel Object-Oriented Specification Language (POOSL)
|Exports State-Machines in Scenario-Aware Dataflow Models to PRISM Model Checker
Causal Block Diagrams Export
|Exports Homogeneous Synchronous Dataflow Models as Causal Block Diagrams (Python 2.7)
|Exports Synchronous Dataflow Models to Lustre for Kind 2 Model Checker
Plugin Development Kit
The Dataflow Modeller can be extended with your own plugins for Importing, Exporting, Analyzing and Transforming dataflow models. To assist in the development of such plugins, a development kit is available. This development kit includes Qt-based source code for an example plugin, the C++ libraries of the Dataflow Modeller that are required to compile your plugin (including a doxygen configuration to create documentation) and instructions for deployment and installation.
Plugin Development Kit for Dataflow Modeller
Discuss the Dataflow Modeller on our forum.